Monday, August 25, 2008

The Big Day Has Arrived!

There was much anticipation leading up to today. There was a night of modeling what unfiorm she would wear, which earrings would match, how she she would wear her hair, oh and what about the shoes?! But atlast the first day of kindergarten did arrive. When I went in to wake her up this morning she said, "I did not get much sleep last night. I am so nervous!" With a little reassurance and some breakfast we were off to the school. There she was met by several of her friends and a big hug from her new teacher Mrs. Moorhead (the teacher she REALLY wanted). Elliot was able to attend this year which was wonderful. Aiden seems a bit lost with out his big sister to pester. He keeps asking me "Where is Ma? Where is Ma?" I am sure it will just take time for him to adjust and find other things to get into! I am so excited to watch our baby girl learn and grow even more this year.

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Aubrey,
You're such a good writer! All your stories are so great!
Love,
Lexie


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones