Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yummmmy!






















Lucky little Jacquelyn! Generally speaking I make our babies wait until their 6 month birthday to have rice cereal. From the day they are born until 6 months it is strickly breast milk followed by rice cereal and then organic non genitcally modified veggies and fruits. Jacquelyn on the other hand scored this yummy treat a couple of weeks early! In preperation for our trip and her over night with Aunt Em I opted to start her early in hopes this will help to keep her full while I am away. As you can see she took right to it! Naturally a bath was in order after her first rice cereal adventures! She will get her first taste of green veggies in the weeks to come. Little Jacquelyn has also been in what we have deemed "bottle boot camp". She has been taking bottles of pumped breast milk daily from Elliot. The first couple of times she appeared very confused but I am happy to report to date she takes a bottle like a champ! Go Jac go!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacquelyn is seriously SUCH a doll!!!

Ali said...

So cute! The second pic down she looks so much like Aiden to me! And good work on the bottle! That was a huge fight with Ada and I am hoping this baby will do better than she did when we try and introduce a bottle here and there. I mean come one, us mommies need a date night every once and a while!

emily said...

I miss that cute little face!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones