Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Quatro



































































I do not know who gave our kids permission to grow up . . . I know for sure it was not me. That tiny little boy that I held in the hospital what seemed like just a day ago, turned four. FOUR! The celebrations for this momentous occasion lasted for about a week. The day of his birthday he got the royal treatment. All the kids and the teacher at the reading program sang happy birthday to him (after he raised his hand an made the announcement it was his birthday!) The tradition in our house is for your birthday dinner I will cook you what ever you choose or we will go to any restaurant of your choosing. Mcdonalds playland it was! Do not act too surprised. This year we felt it was in order for Aiden to have his first official birthday party. Complete with friends, cake, and party favor bags. The invitation read for the location to be at the sprinkler park but naturally a hurricane to hit the Gulf Coast and our part of town got remnants of this little treat from mother nature. So due to rain and thunder and lightening we went to plan B . . . Chuck E. Cheese. Aiden's second choice for shin dig location and our worst nightmare. No worries, they have recently expanded the local fun palace to fit even MORE kids into the place! Whew! But Aiden was in love and so consequently so were we. After all that is all we are after as parents. To see our kids happy and make them feel loved. Happy Birthday to the sweetest most adorable little boy I know.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones