Aiden has a way of stealing my heart. He is just the cutest (sometimes the naughtiest) little guy you will ever meet. The things he says and the expressions on his face just have a way of securing his place as my favorite little guy. Our daily routine includes about 20 minutes of play ground time after school. After a hard day of learning some fun is in order. This happens to be Jacquelyn's favorite part of the day as well. While pushing Aiden on the swings the other day he kept yelling "Go higher! Push me higher!!" Typically the more reserved me refuses to help him "touch the sky". I tend to be a bit more conservative in my pushing in fear that he will go flying off and the super high pushes and under dogs tend to be more of Elliot's department. This day in particular I must have been feeling generous with my pushes and I just kept pushing him higher! He was giggling and telling me all about the wind on his face and how he felt like he was going to hit the clouds! When it was time to get off and call it quits he jumped off the swing and gave me a big hug and said, "Mom you are my dream come true!" If only he knew that I am living my dream come true as well.
. . . and yes I have been a bit more liberal with my pushing since that day.



No comments:
Post a Comment