Friday, June 27, 2008
Aiden's Great Achievement
With Aiden's second birthday quickly apporoaching, Aiden continues to amaze us more with each day. Today's latest achievement . . . . climbing out of his crib! This is the day the Elliot and I have been dreading and never had to experience with Madelyn. I laid him down for his nap as usual, closed his door and steped out of his room. Shortly after I hear Aiden come running out of his room laughing and yelling "Yeaaaaaaaaaa!!" I returned him to his crib only to get the same results. This little boy is something else! I then had the great idea that if he could not get out of his room he would not want to climb out of his crib. Seems logical right? My next move was to put the child saftey protector on the door handle so he could not open his door. Of course that did not work! Within a matter of minutes he had the door open repeating what he had done before. . . . only this time he felt a little more triumphant. What is a mother of a two year old boy to do?? We are currently heading outside so he can run and play. My hopes are he will get so tired he will not even have the energy to climb out of his crib!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment