Monday, June 9, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Big news ladies and gentlemen! If you have not already heard the news you can read it here! Madelyn is about to loose her first tooth. After days of wiggling and eating apples (that was her friend's advice to her) I think the time has come. (Well to be honest the time would have already come if she would just let one of us pull it - - but there is the fear of the unknown I guess!) Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post pictures of Madelyn smiling with one less to tooth. Stay tuned for more . . . .

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Hi Madelyn,
I can't believe you already lost your 1st tooth and you're not even 6! I thought kids had to be 6 to lose their teeth. Your cousin, Sedona, has a loose tooth, also, and she's only 4!

I'm coming to see your smiling face in person in only 2 weeks! I also want to see you jump in the pool off the diving board, OK?

I love you! Grama Lexie


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones