Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blast From the Past!


Tonight concluded the making of Madelyn's very first school project. She was assigned to make a timeline of her life. It was an awesome way for Madelyn to learn about big moments in her life. This 4 hour long project tested my patience at times ( Between the rubber cement and Aiden wanting to participate in the use of the markers I just about pulled out my hair. Eventually I gave in. I am a firm believer in choosing your battles. None the less he had had to be scrubbed very well in the bath tub after his adventure with the markers) but was a great reminder of all of the blessings our little family has shared. I am so thrilled I could do this with Madelyn. A picture of the masterpiece is posted below.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones