Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mark Your Calendar


Save the date! Madelyn's first dance recitals will be held on December 19th and 20th (tap and then ballet). We would love to have friends and family attend to support Madelyn. As an extra incentive it is my understanding that the mothers and fathers will be participating in a couple of their routines. Heaven help us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aubrey, I love your family blog and read it all the time. Glen wants me to start one now that we have Teagan. Can you tell me how? Madelyn's project is very well done. Thanks for including our wedding as an important milestone in her life!

Kristen Dusty and Kaitlyn said...

We will so be there and with the good camera for 2 reasons! One so I can get some great pictures of Madelyn two so I can have even better pictures of you and Elliot dancing!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones