Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Elliot and Aubrey Plus Three

So the name is not quite as catchy as the hit show Jon and Kate Plus Eight but sometimes I feel life at the Omanson household could be a hit reality tv show series. Aiden keeps things lively enough around here I am sure we would have more than enough followers for more than one season. I had my very first appointment bright and early this morning. For those who know me well enough you know that I really do not do mornings very well. I will do them if I have to (which with Madelyn in school and Aiden an early bird that is usually the case) but it is not the most pleasant experience for all involved. My luck would have it that my appointment would be at 7:40 this morning! You combine that with having to have 7 viles of blood drawn this was not the optimal way for me to start my day. While the gentleman drawing my blood was fishing around with the rather large needle because my vein had moved, I looked around (trying to not look at the disaster that was taking place on my arm) to see so many others in Lab having their blood drawn most not because it was a happy time in their life. I was reminded of the wonderful reason I was there in the first place. I was not there because something was wrong in fact it was just the opposite. Despite the early morning and being stabbed one too many times with a gigantice needle my attitude shifted towards gratitude and excitement. Another wonderful child. What an amazing thought. We can expect to see #3 July 29, 2009!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!

Stephanie said...

That is precious news!! I am so happy for you all. I can't wait to see pictures of you fat. Especially since that is the only way I get to see or learn about you all in ANYWAY!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones