Saturday, December 6, 2008
How She Does It I Will Never Know
Let me begin by stating on the record that ALL the ornaments on the tree have been placed 3 and a half feet or higher at this point. I am sure you could take a wild guess as to why. Still clueless? Here is a hint . . his name starts with an "A". He loves the tree. He loves everything about it. The lights, the ornaments, the branches . . everything. Often I will catch him kissing the tree. No joke! It is so cute, a bit odd, but oh so cute. I love that little guy. He always finds a way to make me smile no matter how naughty he is being. Once again this year Madelyn has managed to find some of the unwrapped presents! How she manages to do it I will never know! Last year if I remember correctly she found both her birthday and some Christmas gifts. She is good! Much better than I was. There was not one year I can remember ever finding any gifts before Christmas. Trust me we looked (sorry Erin and Emily to let out the secret). My favorite was the year we got a teatherball. How my parents managed to keep us out the garage for so long I will never know. Obviously mom and dad were much better at being Santa and Mrs. Claus than Elliot and I will ever be. Or could it be that Madelyn is so much smarter than Elliot and I that we never stood a chance? Either way next year every last gift will not leave the PX without supporting the FRG who is doing the holiday gift wrapping fundraiser. Finding a wrapped gift has to be a little less enticing than discovering what you are getting earlier than allowed by Christmas law!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh just wait til she unwraps and retapes!!!! LOL! Thats what I used to do and guided my friends while they did it too!!! I guess I know whats in store for me with my kids!!!
Post a Comment