After over a year of planning Dusty and Kristen made it official this weekend. The ceremony was beautiful, Kristen looked gorgeous, Madelyn being the social butterfly she is made yet another BFF (her mother and I exchanged numbers and there is a play date already scheduled!), Aiden, our little Casanova danced with all the little ladies on the dance floor, Jacquelyn loved being passed around by all the grandmas, and as for myself, I may have given birth just 7 weeks ago but I Cha Cha Slided my heart out! This mom has still got it! It was a great evening! Congrats
Sunday, October 11, 2009
The Knot Has Been Tied!
After over a year of planning Dusty and Kristen made it official this weekend. The ceremony was beautiful, Kristen looked gorgeous, Madelyn being the social butterfly she is made yet another BFF (her mother and I exchanged numbers and there is a play date already scheduled!), Aiden, our little Casanova danced with all the little ladies on the dance floor, Jacquelyn loved being passed around by all the grandmas, and as for myself, I may have given birth just 7 weeks ago but I Cha Cha Slided my heart out! This mom has still got it! It was a great evening! Congrats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment