Oh yes what would Halloween be with out a lite jack o' lantern to welcome little trick or treaters? The great pumpkin, as it has become known, is currently serving his purpose in life. The kids and I embarked on the adventure of carving our pumpkin that has been given the name of Charlie (somehow they came to the conclusion that this pumpkin was a boy. Do not ask me how). The biggest challenge of the evening was getting the pumpkin in and out of the house due to it's size and weight. Once we managed to complete that task it was game on. The top was popped Madelyn dug in while Aiden was slightly apprehensive and observed at first. The end result left Charlie with a face that is, well, shall we say smaller than the rest of his body but the kids are so proud of their accomplishment. Now I am just trying to figure out how I am going to dispose of this giant after Halloween.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Charlie
Oh yes what would Halloween be with out a lite jack o' lantern to welcome little trick or treaters? The great pumpkin, as it has become known, is currently serving his purpose in life. The kids and I embarked on the adventure of carving our pumpkin that has been given the name of Charlie (somehow they came to the conclusion that this pumpkin was a boy. Do not ask me how). The biggest challenge of the evening was getting the pumpkin in and out of the house due to it's size and weight. Once we managed to complete that task it was game on. The top was popped Madelyn dug in while Aiden was slightly apprehensive and observed at first. The end result left Charlie with a face that is, well, shall we say smaller than the rest of his body but the kids are so proud of their accomplishment. Now I am just trying to figure out how I am going to dispose of this giant after Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment