Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ghosts and Goblins





















A good foot rub! Or a soft bed to fall asleep on! Either one is what every good parent needs after a night of trick or treating. Keeping up with tradition we started the evening with Witch's Brew (that Aiden promptly spilled all down his shirt) followed by Vincent's firetruck birthday party, and then on to the main event TRICK OR TREATING with good friends until the kids can not walk any further! This year Madelyn went as the Chiquta Banana girl (she and I made her costume together) Aiden went as an astronaut and little Jacquelyn went as a jack o lantern. We wrapped up the evening around the fire roasting marshmallows at the Bodily's. As always it was a year to remember. The kids already have next year's costume ideas in the works. I think I will leave you in suspense until then!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones