Hairbowfrenzy.com continues to grow and has gain ed recognition around the community as the place to purchase upscale boutique accessories! As a result I am excited to announce Hair Bow Frenzy is now sold in stores! This week I finalized a deal that will allow for our professional displays to be placed in cheer/dance/and gymnastic pro shops and will start being sold on Friday! I have two more locations in the works and will making those big announcements once the deals are finalized. While I have been busy building inventory,coming up with new designs, selling at trade shows, and gaining new accounts I have also had new designs and improvements in the works by graphic designers for the website. I am hoping to launch the new look along with many other changes very soon. Now that it is up and running it is time for a professional face lift! Whew! Who needs sleep anyways right?



No comments:
Post a Comment