June marks the month we celebrate the men in our family. We honored Elliot for the amazing dad he is on his special day. Father's day weekend naturally was dedicated to all of Elliot's favorites which equates into eating a lot of meat (funny side note. Elliot was recently asked what his favorite food was and his response was "meat". Most people would say Mexican or Italian. Not my husband! He is a mans man! MEAT!) cooked and served every way you can imagine and in between feeding our faces we spent a significant amount of time in the water and the hot summer sun. The kids and I showered him with gifts that have already been put to good use (one of them being the new Glenn Beck Book The Overton Window which Elliot loved I might add).
More importantly than the ways in which we showed Elliot how grateful we are for him are the moments leading up to the day where I reflected on all the extraordinary qualities he exhibits as both a husband and a father. Elliot leaves me in awe of the wonderful man he is. The man I was lucky enough to marry goes above and beyond for us and always strives for more. He never settles. I am so grateful for the man I married. For the husband he is and for the father he is. Love you baby. xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment