Aiden wins the award for the first kid in the family to get a cast. Some sweet dance moves (starting at one side of the dance floor at the wedding, running and sliding) led to a very bad ankle injury! Poor little guy would not put any pressure on his swollen and bruised ankle and would crawl his way around. After x rays and 7 hours at the ER they opted to put him in what they called a temporary cast to allow for more swelling while still keeping it in place. I am happy to report after a bit of time of immobilty his ankle although still bruised and swollen is doing much better and we have kept the plaster portion for memories sake. As we were leaving the ER Elliot reassured me this would not be the last cast Aiden would get. Somehow I think he is right.



1 comment:
Just saw this, have to say I agree with Elliot...it won't be the last lol
Post a Comment