Monday, September 27, 2010

Bids Bows and Business

Whew! Life has been a whirl wind over the past couple of months! I am going to attempt to play catch up with the 10 minutes I have before I have to leave!

Every minute of everyday Elliot and I have found ourselves working. In fact there just are not enough hours in the day. We have started placing bids on small apartment complexes to purchase. It has been such an exciting and educational experience. We are hoping to know something soon on one of them.

My little hobby of bows has recently exploded since my last blog. I have gone into my third and fourth stores. I have signed deals with my 5th and 6th and they are simply awaiting on the delivery of inventory. I go today to sign an exclusive deal with another store to be their sole hair accessory provider. I now have stores contacting me wanting my bows in their store! I have also become one of the largest suppliers of bows for many of the cheer and dance teams in the area including some of the area high schools. There are many nights with very little sleep but I absolutley LOVE what I do.

Elliot's business has more than expanded. We gain new customers daily and we sign a deal this week to publish 4 of the largest magazines in the area on a monthly basis. We have already gained such a positive reputation we have had many referrals and are getting lots of repeat customers already. We have brought on several new employees and continue to grow. The business has grown so much I have had to go back to work part time to keep up with the flow of everything . So for half the day Jacquelyn has the BEST babysitter come and play while I help manage our ever growing passion.

Juggling our little family and all that entails, Elliot's military career, and our other businesses has proven to a challenge and someimes down right stressful. Amidst our complete and total exhaustion we are so grateful for all of our success. We are truely loving what we do .

1 comment:

Shaun Ellsworth said...

Hey Guys, I am so happy to hear of your success. I always knew you would do it. Take care and keep in touch! -Shaun


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones