The reign of the mouse king that took his (or maybe her. I have no clue) throne in our house is officially over. Thank goodness. I will spare you all the details as they are not something I want to relive again. I can verify that we said our final goodbyes to our little friend that has kept me up all night for about 3 weeks now. Naturally the mouse did not make its way into any of the traps that I had been strategically placing all over the home, but found a way to lodge itself in the baby gate. Believe me when I say the story gets better. Thank goodness I have such wonderful friends who served as both the on lookers and cheering section as I removed the little furry grey rodent. I believe I heard Berni and Christina mutter under their breathe , "Must be a deployment!" Chalk up this event to the list of funny (only when you look back on them) deployment moments all military wives have the pleasure of enduring.



1 comment:
Britney! WOW! That thing was huge! You are so much better than I because I would have really freaked out! I think I would have moved out!!!!
Hang in there.....it only gets better!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment