Friday, February 20, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things

Madelyn : Mom your belly is starting to poke out.

Aubrey : I know it! The more the baby grows the more my belly will poke out.
Madelyn : Well it could be that or it could be the foods you eat you know.
A few days after the above bit of insight was shared by Madelyn we had the following conversation. I am starting to wonder if having smart children is all its cracked up to be.

Madelyn : Sometimes I wish I was an Octopus so I could have 8 hands!

Aubrey : Oh now that would be fun wouldn't it?!

Madelyn : Just think of all the cleaning you could do with eight hands mom!
And to think we were so excited all those years ago when she started talking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think her and Bella were cut from the same mold and just sent to different households as were Lena and Aiden!!! BUT....the good news is Slade is an amazing baby so far so keep your fingers crossed-there is hope!!!

Jamie said...

HMMM....eight hands might be nice for multitasking!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones