I saw this on Quincy's blog (which I love I might add) and accepted the tag. I hope you enjoy and I hope it makes you think about at least 7 things you are grateful for.
7 Things I Am Thankful For . . . .
1. A loving and forgiving Heavenly Father. I am most grateful for the knowledge that I am a child of God and a daughter of a Heavenly Father who knows and loves me. Somedays that is what gets you through.
2. Elliot. How could I not be grateful for him. The most amazing husband and father to walk the Earth. He is patient, understanding, creative, fun, hard working and most all of loves his family more than anything else. There is not a thing he would not do for us. Every second we are apart is a killer, but it also makes you understand just how grateful you are that person. How I ended up so lucky to have married such an incredible man I will never know but I will spend eternity being grateful. Love you baby.
3. Our kiddos. Words can not express. Our little Madelyn is just this ray of sunshine that brightens everyones day. She is bubbly, girly, silly, smart, beautiful, talented and everything I could have ever wanted in a first born. She loves life and is amazingly resilient. I love watching her grow and can not wait to know her as an adult. I am anxious to see how she turns out. Our little Aiden has taught me so much. Mostly patience. He has taught me to live for the moment. Climb things. Get dirty. Put things up your nose. Sometimes doing what seems fitting at the moment is okay. I am so grateful for all the things he has taught me as a mother and as a person. He is going to be something great. I just know it. Our baby Jacquelyn that we will meet in just a few weeks. She has taught me so much already and she has yet to arrive. Life lesson #1 she had in store for me was how to embrace surprise! That is not my personality. I am more of a planner. She has already taught me that surprises are a wonderful thing and being in control is not always an option. She is a great reminder that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. I can not wait to meet this little. Which leads me to #4 . . . .
#4. Things to look forward to. Our family has so much to be grateful and so much to look forward to. It makes life exciting. We have more excitement than we could have ever bargained for approaching over the next few months. I can barely contain myself. I am really grateful for all those things.
#5. Mexican Food and Chocolate Pudding. Lets face it people. I am almost 7 months preggo. Food was bound to be on this list. Those two seem to be top on the list these days.
#6. Energy. Somedays I have it. Others I do not. Growing babies is hard work. I am most grateful on the days I do an abundance of energy. On those days I have to make up for my lack on the previous days.
#7. Things to do. I am grateful it is not hard for the kids and I to find fun things to do. Most of the time they are even free or super cheap. We live in a community where there is always something going on. I love it and so do the kids. There is always some free party on post, we have 8 pools to choose from all with water slides and kiddie pools free to us, the lake, movies in the park, I could keep going . . . Life would be so boring sitting at home. I am grateful for all the opportunities that are given to us have fun family time. We have made lots of good memories here.



2 comments:
OF COURSE you can use those quotes!! Your kids are soo darn cute I can hardly stand it! Love your list! Its so fun! Where are you in Texas?? My husband is joining the Air Force in the next couple of months...so he'll be in San Antonio for basic! I'm sure you know how that goes, being away from them! I think its only about 8 weeks...which is nothing to Elliot being gone for what...a year!?! Glad I was able to catch Elliot online to have you add me! Love checkin' out your blog!
I like your 7 things!
Post a Comment