Sunday, May 3, 2009

Domestic Delights


To all my fellow domestic goddesses or to all those who also just love kitchen gadgets (I get that from my grandpa. Miss you gramps!) I wanted to share a couple of my latest purchases. I must say they are delightful. I picked these up at Caroline's Pampered Chef party not too long ago and have already used them like you can not believe. The pitcher comes with its very own built in stirring utensil. You pump the handle on top to mix. Works great for frozen juices. I have known about this bad boy for awhile but could never justify spending the 19 bucks on it. Now I wish I would have a long time ago. The oddly shaped red thing is so great for all those that love to BBQ like us. Fill the clear end with marinade and screw the red portion back on. When you are ready to use just flip over and brush on the marinade. It stands on its own when not in use and it even works great for thicker marinades (I used it not too long ago for a marinade with BBQ sauce and OJ concentrate). I would dare say these two products are a domestic must have!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones