I knew it was going to be bad when I heard Madelyn tell Aiden that they were "cookin' up some mud soup!" By the time I reached the back door it was a bit more than I bargained for. Aiden had already managed to put a handful of mud in each pocket of his jean shorts. He then decided that wearing shorts with mud in the pockets was not one of his better ideas so he removed his shorts. But why stop there? Off came the diaper too at some point during this back yard adventure. So there were my two little blond haired blue eyed munchkins covered in "mud soup". One half naked. Was I mad? Oddly enough no. You only get to be 6 and 2 once and lets face it it is so hard to be mad at those cute little face. Besides they were kind enough to make dinner. Nothing like a good bowl of mud soup.



No comments:
Post a Comment