There is nothing that says America like a good country concert and fireworks with good friends on our nation's birthday. . . and that folks is just how we celebrated. Chelse and I made the long haul practically across post pushing/pulling the little ones and met up with Kristen and Dusty who had been sitting for hours saving seats! Fighting the crowds was worth it just to get to see Dierks Bentley live. It was the kids first official concert and what a concert it was. After listening to Dierks story and hearing about how his family had served our country I think the entire crowd was touched. He is one artist that I will support. He is genuinely a nice guy. A big thank you to him for putting on a free show for us. I am so grateful for this wonderful country we live in. I am thankful for our freedoms and for the opportunity I have to raise my children in such a place. May God continue to bless this great nation.



No comments:
Post a Comment