We introduced one of our favorite places to go for a mini getaway to Lexie, Gene and Grandma Luell and I think we might just have them hooked as well! We ended Elliot's leave with a visit from the three of them and it was such a great time we can not wait to repeat the trip. Although it was a mad dash for us (I had to return home in order to set up for my display for the bow show) it was so worth it! We took in the amazing view of the riverwalk from the balcony of our FAVORITE hotel the Omni, had a great Italian lunch alongside the river (where poor grandma Luell became a target for a bird to poop on. As you will see in the pictures below Lexie and Madelyn took cover in the moments to follow), and this trip we even managed to take the river boat cruise - - something I have wanted to do everytime we have been in the past. It was a fantastic visit all the way around! Hopefully we can make this a yearly trip for us! (Hint hint!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment