Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bringin' In 2010




























































































We bid farewell to 2009 instyle. Would you expect anything less? The day festivities included a drive to Forth Worth for the Armed Forces Bowl where we braved the frigid temperatures and watched Air Force put the smack down on Houston. Little Aiden was either frozen stiff or in awe over his one true love : football. He watched the game in utter amazement and for the first time in three years not a peep was heard out of him. Upon our return Elliot made a purchase of, well, I suppose the right word would be explosives to send 2009 out with a bang. Needless to say once you see the pictures you will understand me when I say I did not go into the fireworks store when he made this purchase. The grand finale was the annual party at Dave and Beth's home. We were home by 9pm and in bed at 11pm. Getting old = party poopers!

1 comment:

Ali said...

So good to see pictures of you guys together as a family again!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones