For months Elliot has searched the internet researching cars, prices, the best dealerships etc in an attempt to not only get a vehicle he wants but to get the best deal possible. The last great deal Elliot scored was three and a half hours away but was well worth the drive considering the money we saved. We learned by doing a little research and by putting forth the extra effort you can really save big. This smoking hot deal paid off for us but ended up being right in our back yard. By the time things were said and done we had banks competing for our business dropping the interest rate to beat out other banks and even helping us to negotiate the price with the dealership. By far the easiest car purchasing experience we have EVER had! The outcome was a fun new toy - - I mean car for Elliot. Okay I will admit it - - I am in love too.



No comments:
Post a Comment