Thursday, March 25, 2010

Having A Ball











It does not take one long to figure out that being in the military and social gatherings come hand in hand. I have truly loved this aspect of military life. Since Elliot joined the ranks we have had the chance to come out of our shells and attend many functions that given otherwise we may not have had the opportunity to attend. While Elliot has been deployed on both occasions I was fortunate enough to attend many spouses night out functions and meet some of the neatest women I think I have ever met. Many of those relationships have carried over into friendships. Elliot and I as a couple had yet to attend one of the formal functions. This year we got all gussied up and went out for a night on the town . . . also known as "the ball". It was fun to get all dressed up, meet other soliders from Elliot's work, and most importantly spend time with the most amazing man on Earth! We ended the evening with a stop for ice cream on the way home. Perfect ending if I do say so myself.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones