Our dear friend Slimmer (aka Robert) is one lucky guy! I am so excited to have a new sister join me in the ranks of "Army wifehood". They have such a magical fairytale story and we are honored to be a part of it. On the way to the ball we assisted in pulling off the elobrate marriage proposal. The night prior to the ball was the rehearsal for the surprise proposal and I hate to break it to Claudia, but in the practice run Slim did ask for Elliot's hand in marriage and and he said yes! They have yet to set a date. :) The evening went off without a hitch and Claudia was so surprised it was just fantastic! It was so neat to see the two of them so perfect for one another and so in love. A moment that Elliot and I were thrilled to be a part of and will never forget! So here is to Slim and Claudia! We wish them eternal of joy and happiness and wedded bliss! We can not wait for the wedding!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
The Proposal
Our dear friend Slimmer (aka Robert) is one lucky guy! I am so excited to have a new sister join me in the ranks of "Army wifehood". They have such a magical fairytale story and we are honored to be a part of it. On the way to the ball we assisted in pulling off the elobrate marriage proposal. The night prior to the ball was the rehearsal for the surprise proposal and I hate to break it to Claudia, but in the practice run Slim did ask for Elliot's hand in marriage and and he said yes! They have yet to set a date. :) The evening went off without a hitch and Claudia was so surprised it was just fantastic! It was so neat to see the two of them so perfect for one another and so in love. A moment that Elliot and I were thrilled to be a part of and will never forget! So here is to Slim and Claudia! We wish them eternal of joy and happiness and wedded bliss! We can not wait for the wedding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment