
About a week ago after church I was in making dinner when from the back yard I heard screaming like I had never heard before! I had given the kids 15 mins outside to enjoy the nice weather before dinner was ready. Little did I know it only takes 15 minutes to set up a circus and begin the three ring act. Naturally Aiden chose to be the "flying trapeze man" in the show. With the help of his older sister, he stood on the trapeze bar on the swing set, swung back and forth a few times to get a good start and then attempted to "fly" off. Obviously it did not go well for him. The above is a picture I took from my camera so the quality is not the best but as you can see the nice gash, the bruising and the swelling. What you can not see is the damage inside the mouth! When he hit the ground jaw first he manged to not only bust his lip in two places but also managed bite off a chunk of the inside of his cheek. It was a nice bloody mess that could not be stitched up due to its location (they do not do stitches inside the mouth due to germs). It has since started to heal. I have a feeling he won't be joining Barnum and Bailey for any guest performances anytime soon.



1 comment:
You are the BEST writer! Grandma Luell & Grama Lexie LOVE this!
Post a Comment