Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mark It In The Books

Baby Jacquelyn is hardly a baby anymore. She is scootin' all over the place, loves her solid foods and is babbling up a storm. Jacquelyn is her name and independence is her game! The other night after story time I had Jacquelyn on my lap with each of the kids beside me (Elliot was at school). In an effort to have Jacquelyn's first REAL word be "mama" I was saying it over and over and over again only to be followed by the other two kids saying, "Say mama Jacquelyn! Say it!" The moment could have have straight out of a sit com. I had just said "Say mama! Say mama!" and then there was a pause (for dramatic effect) and out of nowhere Jacquelyn says her first word. "DADA!!!" The kids and I just about fell over we were laughing so hard! Jacquelyn was clapping her little hands she was so proud of herself and giggling along with the rest of us! Elliot is 3 for 3 with being the kid's first word. I can't blame the kids. After all he is the best dad there is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This IS out of a sit com!!! You are such a clever writer! When are you writing a book? Luell & Lexie


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones