Monday, August 23, 2010

An Apple For Their Teacher

My two favorite students!



Aiden with his friend Cole. They are in the same class . . . please include their teacher in your prayers!


Aiden with his teacher



Madelyn with her teacher!


Matching uniforms ready for their first day!


Two lunches to pack this year!




I actually have the time to update the blog courtesy of school being back in session! The house is so quiet I almost do not know what to do with myself. Our handsome little man made his school debut this year. We are about half way through the day and I have yet to get a call so I am guessing the school is still standing (hehe)! Madelyn of course was just thrilled to back with the ol' gang, the same kids she has been with for 4 years now (the talented and gifted class always stays together each year). Naturally the night before she not only laid out her uniform but all the matching accessories! As we pulled into the school parking lot and we were unloading the kids to walk them in Aiden looked up and said, "I am so excited and I am a little nervous!" No worries any apprehensions he may have had went out the window when we got to his class and he saw his friend Cole. He almost could have cared less Elliot and I were leaving him. I later got a call from Cole's mom who had gone back to check on Cole and she said the two were already in cohoots rummaging through their back packs . . . . my guess is planning a total take over of the Pre K/kindergarten wing of the school! I am sure in a few short hours there will be stories galore of what transpired on their first day of school. In the mean time I will enjoy this peace and quiet all while missing my babies.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones