Thursday, August 12, 2010
The Simple Life
I recently have had the opportunity to remember a much simpler time in life. A life where at the time I only thought it was busy and hectic. That's right . . . life with only ONE child! Oh how I had forgotten what it was like! Jacquelyn and I have been enjoying some much needed one on one time - a very foreign concept to her. Elliot was a brave sole and road tripped with 2/3 of our little crew. Naturally this little vacation was intended for our ENTIRE family but little minor bumps in the road prevented that from happening. A car accident, a flooded house and several very large bow orders for back to school left some loose ends to tie up here on the homefront. So is life. It was very important for Elliot to get to see his grandmother and to pursue business ventures there as well so I sent Elliot along with the older two kids up north! In the mean time Jacquleyn and I had some amazing experiences as we shared some quiet time together. Very shortly my wonderful husband and two older babies will return and life will be back to the chaos that I love. Elliot will be studying for the board as he prepares to be PROMOTED again (YAY!!) all while continuing to grow his business. Madelyn and Aiden will be hitting the books with back to school right around the corner. With the kids in school maybe, just maybe Jacquelyn and I can sneak brief moments of the simple life together again. Oh how I love being a mom. Best job in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment