Thanksgiving Break is off to a wonderful start. Aiden actually slept in until 7:30 this morning (which meant 2 extra hours of sleep for myself) and the kids and I have enjoyed a quiet morning at home before the holiday madness begins. After I got out of the shower I noticed it was a little too quiet which always sends up a red flag! I took a peak into the living room to see Aiden sitting peacefully building a tall tower with his Legos. Ahhhhh . . . the brief moment of bliss that mothers of 2 year olds dream of. I few moments later I walked backed through the living room to get something and my timing could not have been better. Out of the corner of my eye I see Aiden with his baseball bat taking a running start towards the tall tower. Before I could get into mommy mode and put a stop to this craziness I hear a long drawn out "HIGH YA!" and find my self dodging the Legos that have been sent flying across the house courtesy of the bat. Sigh . . . . little boys. Will I survive?



No comments:
Post a Comment