Saturday, November 22, 2008

Two Hands!











It now takes Madelyn 2 hands to show how old she is! The days of being able to hold up one hand are gone and are never coming back. We celebrated Madelyn's birthday in style (would you expect anything less)? Needless to say the princess played queen for the day and had full regin over the kingdom. Our baby girl is 6! She is reading, writing, going to friends houses, having sleepovers . . . . I think I am in a state of shock. We have watched her learn and grow significantly (especially over the last few months) I am sure that this year has a lot in store for her. Thank you to everyone who thought of her on this very special day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY GIRL! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

ARMYEOD07 said...

Awwww....happy bday Madelyn! Hope it was a great day for you! Bella misses you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones