After what seemed like waiting forever to find out what our next little one will be we can now make the big announcement that many of you are dying to know! This Summer we will be introducing a new BABY GIRL to our home! How excited are we!?! The baby loves to move and is healthy as can be. Oddly enough we can tell from the ultrasound pics that she has the same profile as her older siblings. Elliot called several times throughout the ultrasound anxious to hear all about it. Unfortunately I was not allowed to stay on the phone with him throughout the whole thing. The picture above is me telling him this exciting news just moments after the ultrasound was complete. He is so thrilled to have another little girl. He and Aiden are officially out numbered! I am just glade it is not the other way around! I am going to attempt to get copies of these pics up on the blog tonight so Elliot can see. Now the next baby task . . . . NAMES!!



1 comment:
I was wondering how it went:)Congrats!! pink all around.Poor Aiden,I see lots of "playing house" in his future hahahaha
Post a Comment