Monday, April 20, 2009

The Kindergarten Thought Process

This evening while I was preparing dinner Aiden used the opportunity to blow bubbles on the back patio. Bubbles happen to be his favorite spring and summer activity as it is also Miley's, our dog. I heard a break in Aiden's laughter from watching Miley run and chase after the bubbles followed by a "Nasty! Gross!". It did not take long for his two little legs to come marching through the back door to let me know he had decided to taste the bubbles and, "it burned! I need water please!" Madelyn being the helpful daughter and most excellent big sister was quick to his rescue with his water bottle to resolve the issue. As she walked him into the living room I heard her say to him, "and just so you know Aiden the next time you have to go to the bathroom you will pee bubbles." Seems logical to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones