Saturday, April 25, 2009
Spring In A Box
The kids scored a very special Spring package from Grammy and Grampy this week and what a treat it was! It was complete with books on nature and on Earth Day (that Madelyn read to Aiden and I), miniature greenhouses, gobs of flower seeds for us to plant, Dora and Diego gardening tools, and of course what package would not be complete without some yummy snacks from Grammy (personally those were my fav given my current state). The kids and I had a blast planting and setting up their greenhouses last night. It was a good learning experience for all three of us. We planted an array of flowers from seeds that were harvested from grammy and grampy's farm and some whilybirds (maple trees). We are rather anxious for all of them to bloom. On a side note I had to include a picture of Aiden (classic two year old) pouting at the end of the driveway during the event just for memories sake! I am sure he will thank me when he is older.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment