Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Old . . . Real Old





The following is a conversation that took place just a few days ago between Elliot and a significantly younger solider in his unit.

Elliot (who keep in mind just turned 33) : "Seriously, how old do you think I am?"
Younger solider : " Oh dude you look old. Real old. Like 27."

Today marks the day I started looking old. I turned 27. I am so grateful for an amazing family and incredible friends who remembered me on my special day. I have so much to be thankful for. Do I feel any older? Heck no. I have my little ones to keep me young. I will say though, now that I am rounding the corner and approaching 30 I am researching anti aging face creams.

1 comment:

Lexie said...

You looked so pretty on your BD! Hey, you're no where CLOSE to 30. "Hang on to [20] as long as you can." JCMellancamp


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones