Monday, January 26, 2009

Love Is In The Air
















I do not know about your house, but here at the Omanson household love is in the air! We did some Valentines Day shopping for Elliot this weekend and the kids had a blast picking out some little goodies for dad. I of course came up with a rather elaborate gift that was slightly time consuming (thank you to my friends that were a must to complete the task ) but well worth every minute. I can not wait for him to get these boxes! Tonight after baths we chose for the family home evening activity to pack 'em up and as soon as we have his address they will be flying over the ocean to him. I had forgotten how fun it is to send him care packages. Enjoy the pics of the WILD packing event. I must have lost my mind thinking tissue paper and heart shaped confetti was a good idea with a two year old.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Nice jammies, Aiden! Aubrey, I have started a blog of my own...barely anything on it yet, but its fun!! Here is the address: www.thischerrytree.blogspot.com
We are praying for you and your family, how are you feeling?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones