The instant the following story took place I just knew it was blog worthy. I am sure that you will enjoy it almost as much as we did when it took place.
Tonight we were attempting to enjoy a very yummy family dinner. It was actually cold today so I whipped up some chili to warm us up. Aiden was doing his usual dinner time comedy routine. Tonight got a bit out of hand though. After about the third time of asking Aiden to settle down Elliot had had enough. The kids thoroughly enjoyed a brief lecture on the importance of family dinners and why it is not a time to play. I believe it was about the point where Elliot started to say , "your mom works hard preparing these meals" Aiden reached over, grabbed the finger that Elliot was pointing with and tried to shove it up his little nostril! After about two times of trying to cram Elliot's comparatively big finger into his little nose he finally gave up and used his own finger to accomplish what he had set out to do. As you can imagine Aiden got what he wanted out of us . . . a good laugh! We never did accomplish that nice quiet family dinner after all!



1 comment:
We have one like that....and what do ya know she is the middle child like sweet lil Aiden will be....maybe they will grow up and get married and get double payback on them! HA HA HA!!!
Post a Comment