I always knew I had the greatest husband on Earth, but today I got another great reminder. I came home from making the after school rounds followed by a trip to the park to find a package on the door step. Madelyn rushed out of the car thinking it was the package she was expecting from Elliot only to be disappointed. To my surprise the package was for me. After consoling Madelyn and setting our high hopes that hers would arrive tomorrow, I opened it. Inside I found two small James Avery boxes with a card that read," Happy Valentines Day. I love you. Elliot" I had clear instructions not to open these boxes. I am overwhelmed with suspense and as all good preggos as I sit here and blog I am crying. Happy tears of course. I am so grateful I married such an amazing man. One who knew how to be romantic thousands of miles away (and one who knew I loved James Avery!). I love baby. You are the best! Wish we could be together this Valentines.
PS I am sure you are getting a kick out of making me sit in suspense for 3 weeks. You know how I hate that!



1 comment:
Hey Elliot and Aubrey--you guys should really get a Facebook page, even if it's for the both of youse guys... just saying. this is Dug, by the way. I'm using my wife's account.
Post a Comment